Every year, PrintAction Magazine and Annex Business Media hosts the Canadian Printing Awards gala to celebrate the year’s world-class printing and industry achievement. This year’s gala took place on November 12, 2015, and one of our incredible partners, Jay Mandarino, CEO & President of C.J. Graphics and the C.J. Group of Companies was presented the 2015 Printing Leader of the Year Award.
“I am extremely proud to be named this year’s Printing Industry Leader of the Year,” said Mandarino, whose company has long been known for the high caliber of its work. “This has been a landmark year for us at the C.J. Group of Companies and it brings me great pleasure to bring this award back to our team, clients and suppliers. Without their hard work and dedication our success would not be possible.”
Not only was Mandarino recognized for his exceptional leadership, but C.J. Graphics also took home the most awards at this year’s celebration, including:
• Gold: Brochures & Booklets, Offset • Silver: Labels
• Gold: Direct Mail • Silver: Business Cards
• Gold: Magazines • Silver: Finishing
• Gold: Stationery • Silver: Books, Digital
• Gold: Specialty Effects • Bronze: Books, Digital
• Silver: Stationery • Bronze: Brochures & Booklets, Digital
• Silver: Specialty Effects • Bronze: Most Environmentally Progressive Printing Project
• Silver: Calendars
Kudos to Mandarino and the C.J. Graphics team for an exceptional year of thought leadership and stunning print production. We know the addition of the Scodix Foil Ultra Pro system will help make 2016 just as sweet.
Have a few minutes? Watch: Printer of the Year 2015