Scodix Studio W2P
The automation workflow package
Scodix Studio W2P package is specifically designed for the Web-to-Print market increasing the utilization and productivity of Scodix Ultra presses, by off-loading and automating file preprocessing.
Scodix Studio W2P, two configurations
- Scodix Studio W2P – software and hardware for web-to-print customers
- Scodix Studio W2P Customized – software and hardware for web-to-print customers, with further automation integration
Scodix Studio W2P, how does it work?
Print data is automatically processed from an end customer’s online print request through the Scodix Studio W2P preprocessing software and sent for print to the CMYK press of choice and Scodix Ultra family of presses.
Scodix Studio W2P, benefits
- Fully automated print data preprocessing
- Minimal operator intervention
- Ideal solution for HMLV (High Mix Low Volume) print jobs
- Perfect integration into existing workflow
- Designed for a Scodix press operation
- Overall maximized press throughput by batching similar jobs, optimizing press uptime and substrate preload
Scodix Studio W2P Customized
Scodix Studio W2P Customized has open APIs (Application Program Interface) that allow for MIS integration, strengthening the automation workflow process. This option further saves time, reduces human intervention and increases efficiency.
Scodix Studio W2P Customized, how does it work?
Create a press assignment workflow of ripped enhancement files to a specific enhancement press of choice which has preloaded print enhancement materials and substrates.
Scodix Studio W2P Customized, benefits
- Control multiple Scodix enhancement presses using a single RIP server
- Enable load balancing
- Extend Scodix Support (Software Services)