Print shops have a lot to worry about. There is equipment, quality, time to complete jobs, the variety of print offerings and the process of defining and implementing new offerings. The landscape is also very competitive; printers need to have offerings that attract customers by creating and experience that are set apart from the rest. Something that is increasingly difficult with the speed and availability of digital print offerings on the market.
In short, there is a lot to sift through and consider. Ultimately, good print technology with a wide variety of capabilities becomes a secret ingredient—perhaps even a secret weapon to battle the competition, win new customers and, more importantly, retain current ones. As we all know, customer retention is important as it is very costly to try to win back a customer after they have decided to switch. The best of both worlds is having a stand out print offering that can be turned around in a short time with the flexibility of short runs.
We invite you to discover your secret ingredient in the Scodix Ultra 202 digital enhancement presses. As one of the most versatile digital print enhancement engines on the market today, you will be able to offer the latest digital enhancement or embellishment applications all from one machine—with the power of in-line finishing. We call it Scodified print.
What makes up a powerful enough engine to call this a secret ingredient for a print shop? We are glad you asked! Consider these capabilities:
- Scodix Sense™—our one-of-a-kind process for applying digital print enhancements using our printing presses.
- Scodix Spot—a selective spot varnish that is a recreation of traditional analog varnish applications.
- Scodix Foil—an inline module that provides foil and embossing applications for short and medium print runs.
- Scodix Metallic—apply metallic coloring using the CMYK color process of the Scodix SENSE system without the need for offline hot foil stamping.
- Scodix VDE/VDP—this feature offers clients the ability to provide barcodes, security verification, quality control and variable data print enhancements.
- Scodix Cast&Cure—add high impact 3D-holographic effects to your print project for the ultimate ability to stand out from the crowd.
- Scodix Crystal—create dimensional items on your printed page with a high-build polymer application. Many uses including greeting cards and direct mail.
- Scodix Braille—the innovative Scodix Inkjet-Braille™ solution is designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people.
- Scodix Glitter—an updated feature now available on the Ultra line of digital print enhancement presses, this effect brings an easy-to-apply glitter option for print projects.
The Scodix Ultra 202 offers 9-unique, high-end enhancement applications available in a single, inline digital printing press. The result are printed materials that you just must touch to believe. This includes the ability to print packaging, something Scodix also has experience and configurations for in their digital print engines. Take a peak at the possibilities in our digital gallery.
Moreover, savvy printers will be able to save money in print and mail by leveraging the capabilities of their Scodix digital enhancement press by taking advantage of the 2019 USPS Promotional Discounts. You can read more about that in our recent blog, but with the ability to apply a 2% postal savings to qualified embellished mailings the ROI can be significant. Just do some quick math by taking 2% off your last bulk mailing of a direct mail print offering. Now that is more than pennies on the dollar.
Chart a path to stand out digital print for your clients today by contacting a Scodix representative. You can also request a sample right here on our website and feel the difference of Scodified print right in your hands. We warn you…it will be hard to go back to standard digital print. Take the leap today. We look forward to the opportunity to help you grow your print business and be your secret ingredient!