LUCERNE, SWITZERLAND – February 15, 2017 – Scodix, the world’s leading provider of digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, today announces its attendance at Hunkeler Innovationdays from the 20th to 23rd February 2017.
Proving the power of digital finishing, Scodix will demonstrate to exhibition visitors at hall 1.0 on stand 22 that ‘touching is believing’ through its extensive range of digital finishing enhancements. Providing a visual and tactile experience with up to nine different applications, Scodix adds value to the consumer experience and thereby a competitive edge for brands. For print service providers and converters, the technology is a differentiating factor in a tremendously competitive market where USPs are elusive, enabling businesses to stand out from the competition and secure healthy profit margins.
“Hunkeler Innovationdays is a fantastic opportunity to showcase our commitment to the huge potential of digital enhancement. It is our first appearance at Hunkeler and we are excited to show some new faces what Scodix is all about,” pronounces Eli Grinberg, GM Scodix EMEA & Co Founder, “Printers are really beginning to understand the added value digital finishing can provide for the brands who use their services. Scodix continues to exceed predictions and maintain its status as the digital enhancement company to watch.”
As a pioneer in the digital enhancement sector, the benefits of Scodix ground-breaking solutions have been widely recognised by the industry, and the company has seen significant success. Since 2012, Scodix brought its third platform to market successfully, boosted its install base from 12 to 250 customers in 21 countries across all five continents and more than tripled the applications achievable with Scodix technology. The substantial success of drupa 2016, where Scodix announced 100 new customers in 11 days, will be on full display at Hunkeler Innovationdays as the company demonstrates nine digital enhancement applications, which comprise of:
- Scodix Foil™: the Scodix Foil Station is an optional hardware module that runs in-line with the Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Press, delivering unmatched foil enhancement capabilities Scodix Foil on Foil: this option enables unique special effects, unavailable on any other system, compiling different foils on foil, and a variety of Scodix Sense features, to achieve numerable texture effects
- Scodix Sense™: digital enhancement printing that allows print service providers, folding carton converters, designers and brand owners to craft extraordinary creations
- Scodix SPOT™: a selective spot varnish for short to medium runs, Scodix SPOT digitally recreates the effect of traditional analogue flat varnishes, without the setup time or mess
- Scodix Metallic™: allows users to enhance print with metallic colouring by simply utilizing the CMYK colour process of Scodix SENSE
- Scodix Glitter™: Scodix Rainbow is the world’s first in-house digital inkjet glittering station that produces the Scodix Digital-Glittering experience
- Scodix VDE™: Scodix variable data enhancements accentuate personalised digital print – or provide impact as standalone finishing customised for each print
- Scodix Braille™: the innovative Scodix Inkjet-Braille solution is designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people around the world, making the service more accessible for short-run production
- Scodix Cast&Cure™: empowering Scodix Foil Station users, Scodix Cast&Cure creates a high-impact 3D holographic effect, bringing a whole new dimension, and value proposition, to print projects
- Scodix Crystals™: replacing the manual placement of chaton, costume jewellery, or crystals on products such as greeting cards and brochures, Scodix Crystals adds a colourful and reflective sparkle
The Scodix UltraPro Digital Enhancement Press with Foil is the only digital enhancement press worldwide capable of producing nine different applications – and combinations of these applications – all on one system, all of which can be seen at Hunkeler Innovationdays on the Scodix stand, 22 stand.
Grinberg concludes, “drupa was very fruitful for Scodix and we expect to be similarly successful at Hunkeler. Our aim is to talk to printing companies and convince them of Scodix’s ability to enhance their business and make them more profitable. Presenting samples from our portfolio will be extremely exciting and we look forward to what we can achieve, both as a company and for our customers, at Hunkeler Innovationdays and beyond.”
Scodix Sense™ and Scodix Foil™ finishing
Scodix Ultra Pro with Foil Station
Scodix Ltd. is a leading provider of digital print enhancement presses for the Graphic Arts industry, giving print service providers and converters real, measurable added value to the products they deliver to their customers. Scodix gives you the tools you need to expand your product portfolio to put you one step ahead of the competition. Through our Scodix S Series, Scodix Ultra series, and Scodix E106™ press, we offer a range of applications including: Scodix Sense™ with exceptional tactile results for embosomed effects, Scodix Foil™ utilizing all types of foil, Scodix Spot™ for silkscreen effects, Scodix VDP/VDE™ (with barcode) for personalization, and Scodix Metallic™, Scodix Glitter™ and Scodix Braille™. What’s more, all Scodix applications are manufactured on a single Scodix digital enhancement press.
The company’s aim is to lead print enhancement into the digital age and to be known for its passion and commitment to providing what our customers need the most – true brand differentiation for today’s highly competitive printing environment.
T: +972-(3)-903-3371 (x202)
Bespoke for Scodix
T: +44 (0) 1737 215 200