Scodix Studio Station
The productivity workflow package
The Scodix Studio Station is a productivity workflow package specifically designed for the Scodix Ultra Family of presses. This package is the perfect fit for commercial printers, publishers, folding carton converters, finishers and other print service providers.
Scodix Studio Station Highlights
The Scodix Studio Station package enables acceleration of up to 60% in processing of jobs, continuous printing as processing occurs in parallel to press operations and offers two additional registration methods using Scodix ARP™ (Automatic Registration Process) technology.
Scodix Studio Station External RIP Architecture
Scodix Studio Station utilizes a new processing architecture featuring a dedicated computer for job preparation and external RIP. This package optimizes the processing of large volume and big variable data jobs with high page count.
Scodix ARP™ Technology
Scodix Studio Station introduces Scodix ARP™ (Automatic Registration Process) which expands the registration possibilities on the Scodix Ultra presses by adding two registration methods for 100µm accuracy.
- Corner registration uses substrate corners for registration adjustments
- CMYK image registration uses image objects or crop marks
Scodix Studio Station, benefits
- Eliminate job processing bottlenecks
- Increase press uptime
- Use multiple registration options
- Easily work on the intuitive graphic user interface
- Scodix Ultra press specifications completely supported
- Quickly RIP large variable data jobs