Scodix Ultra 101
The affordable digital enhancement press
The Scodix Ultra 101 press is designed for offset and HP Indigo presses. This press produces unmatched quality – on time and on budget – all on one press platform.
The Scodix Ultra 101 press supports up to 6 Scodix applications including variable data enhancements adding digital value to prints.
Scodix Ultra 101 Applications
Scodix VDE/VDP™ *
Scodix Cast&Cure™ *
Read about Scodix Polymers
* Not part of the standard package
Scodix Ultra 101 Technology
Scodix Ultra 101 platform technology offers unique advantages for enhancement printing.
- Scodix RSP™(Rotate/Scale/Position) Registration Technology is based on a multi CCD camera system and dedicated software algorithms, this application rotates, scales and positions the Scodix print enhancement image with pinpoint accuracy, scanning each individual sheet to efficiently deliver the PolySense™ clear polymer liquids to its precise location.
- Scodix Variable Density allows for an unlimited variety of Scodix polymer densities with the ability to vary polymer density from 1-100% in a single pass, adding tangible depth/texture to images and text.
- Scodix Ultra™ Twin-Tray System conveys sheets under the fixed array of inkjet heads in a single pass at a rate of 1,250 B2 size sheets per hour. With two trays operating simultaneously and with an independent motion system for each tray, the Scodix Ultra 101 reaches the ultimate ratio of performance and efficiency – every time, on every job.
- Scodix Foil deploys a wide range of hot and cold industry standard foil films, coupled with a large gamut of qualified media. With Scodix digital foil, foil can be an integral part of any important print job, providing best performance, in any run length, from one to thousands. All with no dyes, molds and set up time.
The Scodix Challenge
PSPs (print service providers) and folding carton converters are part of a fast-paced, ever-changing industry with increasing customer demands that directly impact their own business. All along the supply chain, differentiation is key to achieving market share, shelf space or a larger portion of customer spending. The ability to stand out, outshine the competition and deliver a truly memorable product, is the goal of every PSP. But the real challenge is in reducing run length, set-up time and lower costs to maximize quality and productivity which generates new business. This challenge is met with the Scodix Ultra Family of Presses.
A clean, green process that contains no polluting additives, Scodix PolySense eliminates plates, molds, chemicals, and solvents while reducing energy consumption. Scodix PolySense output is non-toxic.