- New customer signings increase the global spread of Scodix’s outstanding technology
- Fantastic level of interest for Scodix’ new press, along with Scodix world first digital glittering station and world first digital Braille solution
Scodix, Israel, June 25, 2012
Scodix, the market leader in digital enhancement press technology, today announced Drupa as the most successful event the company has ever attended. The Scodix technology, introducing unique Glitter and Braille effects for the first time, proved to be one of the most popular exhibits during the show, attracting an unprecedented number of visitors during the 14-day event.
For the first time, Scodix secured orders for press installations in Russia, the Far-East, The Netherlands and increased its presence in many other countries around the world. The newly launched Scodix S74 PRO and the unique Scodix Rainbow glitter station worked constantly throughout the event. Highlights included:
- An estimated 30,000 people visited the Scodix booth
- More than 250,000 samples distributed to visitors from around the world
- Support from Scodix’ loyal customers helped send additional daily samples to match the demand
- An unexpected large number of new customer deals and thousands of potential new customer prospects and leads collected
- More than a dozen new orders went to customers that were exposed to Scodix SENSE for the first time ever during DRUPA
- The unique Rainbow glitter station and Braille capabilities demonstrated on the Scodix S74 PRO printing press for the first time
- More than 20 worldwide partners hosted country visits to the Scodix booth
- Great post show reviews from the industry top gurus (Andy Tribute and Frank Romano) Scodix CEO and founder Kobi Bar said: “We are terrifically pleased with the attendance, interest and new customers we received for the Scodix presses during the drupa show. The number of people visiting the stand and the amount of people taking away samples shows the extraordinary level of interest in the unique properties of the Scodix technology
Scodix VP Global Business, Dror Danai said: “The show opened the doors to Scodix for new markets. We got the first orders from the packaging sectors, we got the first customers signed in many new regions in Asia Pacific, South America, Eastern Europe, Central America and together with the existing presence in Europe, US , Japan and South Africa, Scodix presses will allow customers from almost all over the world to STAND OUT”.
Scodix VP Marketing, Ziki Kuly added: “The new Glitter and Braille applications were a great hit for those customer and prospects we spoke to. The fact we increased our market penetration to new countries and territories is a great testament to the efforts of our staff and partners, and we’d like to thank everyone for all their efforts. We could not expect for a better stage to bring Scodix to the hands of the Graphic Arts community.”
Scodix S74 Digital Press
The Scodix S74 provides the tangible Scodix SENSE™ experience using advanced jetting blocks and multiple independently controlled inkjet nozzles to deliver Scodix’s proprietary PolySENSETM clear polymer in small drops. The Scodix patent-pending Optical Print Alignment (OPA) camera system executes enhancements with pinpoint accuracy (image-to-image registration), scanning each and every sheet to ensure delivery of the Scodix PolySENSE™ clear polymer to its exact location.
The Scodix S Digital Press has the power to stir the senses with its creations and to produce an eye-catching, memorable experience. Using unique digital enhancement capabilities, it can produce 99 Gloss Units (GU) – the highest gloss available for printed materials – up to 250 microns in polymer height and variable density capabilities, ranging from 1% to 100%.
The Scodix Rainbow Station is the world’s first in-house digital inkjet glittering station producing the Scodix Digital Glittering experience. Scodix is now the only supplier to deliver this one-of-a-kind glitter solution, creating new opportunities for photo-album covers, marketing communication materials, cosmetics and premium packaging, business cards, wedding invitations and other short-run applications.
The Scodix inkjet BrailleTM printing technology is a breakthrough in providing materials to the blind and visually impaired. In addition to recreating standard raised Braille formats, the Scodix ink-jet Braille technology can also reproduce scientific elements, shapes such as triangles and circles, and animal forms. Unlike regular Braille, the letters and shapes created by Scodix stay raised at the same height, never flatten and are very easy to sense read.
The Drupa daily reports
For highlights of the Drupa Daily media coverage for Scodix during the event, please see the following coverage:
- Drupa Report Daily – Scodix wins S74 sales – https://tinyurl.com/dyqemoa
- Drupa Report Daily – Acculink signs with Scodix for upgrade – https://tinyurl.com/bpm5lpy
- Drupa Report Daily – Scodix unveils latest embossing presses – https://tinyurl.com/bpm5lpy
- Drupa Report Daily – Scodix’s creative features lure CherryPie – https://tinyurl.com/dyqemoa
Photo album with many great photos from the show –
For photos highlights from the show, please click on the link below. High resolution images available on request.
Scodix Ltd. is the leading provider of digital print enhancements for the graphic arts industry, offering the breakthrough Scodix SENSE™ experience and the Scodix Rainbow station in America, Europe, Middle-East, Asia and Africa. The company’s aim is to lead print enhancement into the digital age and to be known for its passion and commitment to providing what our customers need the most – true brand differentiation for today’s highly competitive printing environment. For more information please visit www.scodix.com
— ### —
.Copyright 2012. All brand names are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be trademarked