Increased Interest and Demand for Comprehensive Information Drives Need for a More Interactive Internet Presence for Digital Enhancement Pioneer
SCODIX, ISRAEL – September 3, 2014 — Scodix, the leading provider of digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, today announced the company’s new redesigned website has gone live. Scodix, which first introduced digital enhancement to the printing and graphic arts community in 2009, is now the established standard for the market segment they pioneered just five years ago. Accordingly, the marketplace continuously demands more online research data, case studies, application examples, and product information. Conceived, designed and developed over a six month period, the website is now:
- Segment Oriented: Visitors can review technical specs of relevant products, watch related videos, and see typical applications relevant for their specific segments. Segments include Commercial Printing, Folding Carton, Web-To-Print, and Design/Brand Owners;
- Redesigned for Easier Navigation: The design of each page, and the structure of information, have been improved to accentuate ease of information access and usability;
- Product Overview Friendly: Retrieving relevant product specs or overviews is achievable via the main home page or from within each segment.
- Graphically Enhanced: Within each segment, there is a gallery of images depicting applications, and completed client projects, as well as videos showing the effects of digital enhancements and the impact Scodix has on a typical job;
- Web Optimized: Using HTML 5, the new website is engineered for Responsive Design and Mobile Optimization, enabling easy and rapid access from just about every web-accessible platform.
The new Scodix website includes several highlights, including:
- A new “How To Do Scodix” tutorial:https://scodix.com/designers-brand-owners/how-to/
- Before and After, an online pictorial exhibiting the impact of digital enhancement: https://scodix.com/designers-brand-owners/before-after/
- Access to third-party market research and trend analysis: https://scodix.com/news-room/market-info/
“Though it’s a quite a challenge to properly depict the 3-D look and feel of Scodix enhancements in a 2-D forum, our creative team has produced an online outlet that proudly exhibits both the technical information and the resulting impact of digital enhancement in each of our four target industry segments,” note new Scodix VP of Marketing Amit Shvartz. “With more than 150 customers worldwide and our success at global industry events, Scodix continues to introduce the business and creative value of making the typical extraordinary. We’re continuously selling the concept of differentiation and how our digital enhancement tools make it happen. Our new website is a major investment in the acceleration of our sales and marketing efforts, and a critical information resource for customers and prospects alike.”
For more information, visit the new website at www.scodix.com.
Scodix Ltd. is the leading provider of digital print enhancement presses for the Graphic Arts industry, offering print service providers and converters the ability to add value to the products they provide to their customers. The company’s digital enhancement presses and Scodix SENSE™ solution offer unmatched, high-quality enhancement capabilities that make the graphic communications printed product stand out from the rest and leave a lasting impression. For more information please visit www.scodix.com
— ### —
Copyright 2014. All brand names are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be trademarked.