Live demonstrations of the Ultra Pro™ Digital Enhancement Press with Foil Station throughout the show
LYON, FRANCE – June 5, 2017 – Scodix, the world’s leading provider of digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, will demonstrate the clear advantages of incorporating digital enhancement to increase business productivity and profit at Dscoop EMEA 6 from 7-9th June in the Centre de Congrès de Lyon, France.
“Dscoop falls within a really exciting period for Scodix. Awareness of digital enhancement is at an all-time high and printers and converters are seeing the benefits it can bring to their bottom line,” states Eli Grinberg, Scodix Co-Founder and VP EMEA.
Alongside its French customer MR Cartonnage – a pioneer in the field of digital printing on cardboard, specializing in the mock-up and production of small luxury boxes – Scodix will deliver a presentation entitled ‘Digital print enhancement, the time is now’, on Thursday, 8 June at 14:00 – 14:30 in room Bellecour 3. Expanding on a recent InfoTrends survey – in which it was stated roughly half of PSPs had indicated they are considering a digital print enhancement system in the next two years – Amit Shvartz, Scodix VP Marketing will illustrate the multitude of ways in which Scodix customers can evolve their market position, and boost revenues and profits through digital enhancement.
“Dscoop is such an important event for Scodix. The event is so successful in its platform, with huge scope for networking,” says Shvartz. “We are able to share our successes, demonstrate best practice and work with printers who are interested in boosting profit margins to build solid business cases so they can clearly see the ROI.”
Visitors to Dscoop EMEA 6 will be shown live demonstrations of the Ultra Pro™ Digital Enhancement Press with Foil Station on the stand throughout the show, illustrating the productivity and versatility of Scodix technology. The full range of Scodix digital enhancement effects in up to B1 size, including Scodix Foil™, Scodix VDE™, Scodix Cast&Cure™ and Scodix Crystals™, will also be on display.
Scodix digital enhancement applications
- Scodix Foil™: the Scodix Foil Station is an optional hardware module that runs in-line with the Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Press, delivering unmatched foil enhancement capabilities. Scodix Foil on Foil: this option enables unique special effects, unavailable on any other system, compiling different foils on foil, and a variety of Scodix Sense features, to achieve numerous texture effects
- Scodix Sense™: digital enhancement printing that allows print service providers, folding carton converters, designers and brand owners to craft extraordinary creations
- Scodix SPOT™: a selective spot varnish for short to medium runs, Scodix SPOT digitally recreates the effect of traditional analogue flat varnishes, without the setup time or mess
- Scodix Metallic™: allows users to enhance print with metallic colouring by simply utilizing the CMYK colour process of Scodix SENSE
- Scodix Glitter™: Scodix Rainbow is the world’s first in-house digital inkjet glittering station that produces the Scodix Digital-Glittering experience
- Scodix VDE™: Scodix variable data enhancements accentuate personalised digital print – or provide impact as standalone finishing customised for each print
- Scodix Braille™: the innovative Scodix Inkjet-Braille solution is designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people around the world, making the service more accessible for short-run production
- Scodix Cast&Cure™: empowering Scodix Foil Station users, Scodix Cast&Cure creates a high-impact 3D holographic effect, bringing a whole new dimension, and value proposition, to print projects
- Scodix Crystals™: replacing the manual placement of chaton, costume jewellery, or crystals on products such as greeting cards and brochures, Scodix Crystals adds a colourful and reflective sparkle
Scodix Sense™ provides a luxury finish for many applications
Dscoop EMEA 6, Lyon 2017
Scodix Ltd. is a leading provider of digital print enhancement presses for the Graphic Arts industry, giving print service providers and converters real, measurable added value to the products they deliver to their customers. Scodix gives you the tools you need to expand your product portfolio to put you one step ahead of the competition. Through our Scodix S Series, Scodix Ultra series, and Scodix E106™ press, we offer a range of applications including: Scodix Sense™ with exceptional tactile results for embosomed effects, Scodix Foil™ utilizing all types of foil, Scodix Spot™ for silkscreen effects, Scodix VDP/VDE™ (with barcode) for personalization, and Scodix Metallic™, Scodix Glitter™ and Scodix Braille™. What’s more, all Scodix applications are manufactured on a single Scodix digital enhancement press.
The company’s aim is to lead print enhancement into the digital age and to be known for its passion and commitment to providing what our customers need the most – true brand differentiation for today’s highly competitive printing environment.
Marketing Director at Scodix
Tel: +972-(3)-9033371 (Ext.202)
Bespoke for Scodix
Tel: +44 (0) 1737 215 200