About The Position
Scodix, a leading provider of Digital Print Enhancement Solutions is looking for a Student Practical Engineer.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the R&D machines
- Performing R&D tests including documentation
- Assembly of new parts and prototypes on the R&D machines
- Student for Engineering in the field of mechanics or mechatronics (at least 1.5 years left)
- Experience in the industrial printing industry – strong advantage
- Team player, ability to work on different projects at the same time.
- Good level of English, reading writing and speaking.
- Flexible hours including evening shifts