About The Position
Scodix, a leading provider of Digital Print Enhancement Solutions is looking for a QA Manager.
- The QA Manager provides leadership and support for the development and implementation of QA policies and procedures.
- The QA Manager will plan and direct the overall QA activities.
- The team is involved in the requirement specifications phase and in the design phase.
- Create a unit testing plan, and an end to end system test plan, leading the integration, along with the SW engineer, and executing the DVT tests.
- Ensure processes needed for the quality system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Report to top management on quality system performance and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Maintain document control of quality system documentation.
- Work with personnel throughout the company in order to drive continuous improvement of the quality system.
- Observe and follow up with employees to ensure duties/responsibilities are done accurately.
- Coach, mentor and guide employees regarding company policies, procedures, and work responsibilities.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience with QA methodologies and work processes- a Must.
- Experience in developing automation tests from scratch.
- Hands on abilities and experience with multidiscipline systems.
- Excellent leadership ability and interpersonal skills.
- B.sc/BA in Computer Engineering or similar degree.
- Attention to details, ability to work with internal interfaces, Punctuality.
- Excellent verbal and written English.