About The Position
Scodix, a leading provider of Digital Print Enhancement Solutions is looking for a Quality Control Engineer to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach our customer.
- Conducting quality audits: internal, suppliers and with subcontractors.
- Carrying out an in-process audit and final audit
- Preparing quality presentations, including quality dimensions and quality trends, and handling customer complaints
- 1-2 years of experience as a quality engineer with printing machines
- Mechanical or Electronics engineer, preferably dealing with quality
- Experience in writing procedures, product quality plans and checklists
- Knowledge in CAPA, MRB / RMA
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Independent and proactive