About The Position
Scodix, a leading provider of Digital Print Enhancement Solutions is looking for a Software Engineer.
· Involved in the entire software development process to understand the product.
· Develop new features including design review.
· Solve bugs.
· Integrate code on multi-disciplinary machines in the R&D lab
· Work on the press and in the office.
· At least 5 years of software development experience in a multi-disciplinary environment (hardware and software)
· At least 5 years of Experience #C, Mongo Db. - Must
· Deep understanding of software & hardware problem solving.
· Knowledge in creating design and small architecture.
· Experienced with Microsoft TFS or other bug tracking tool– Advantage
· Experience in the industrial printing industry – Advantage
· B.S.c in Computer Science - Advantage
· Wpf, Wcf, Sql, .net, web - windows environment, source control - Advantage
· High level of English - written and verbal skills
· Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
· Keen eye for details and a commitment to excellence
· Strong technical skills, Execution capabilities, System view, Collaborative, Process oriented,
· Able to take a task and lead the team to solve it all the way.
· Capable to work under pressure
· Reliable, independent