Testing Engineer - Student Position
About The Position
Scodix, a leading provider of Digital Print Enhancement Solutions is looking for an Integration Practical Engineer.
- Responsible for integration of new components into the machine (HW, FW,EE and SW)
- Responsible of executing R&D tests on the machines
- Performing tests including documentation
- Assembly of new parts and prototypes on the R&D machines
- Student for engineering degree – advantage
- Practical engineer in the field of mechanics, electronics or mechatronics – an advantage
- Experience in the industrial printing industry – strong advantage
- Ability to deep dive into technical and technological aspects
- Team player, ability to work together with others.
- Ability to work in different projects at the same time.
- Good level of English, reading writing and speaking.
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible hours including evening shifts