R&D Press operator - Student Position
About The Position
Scodix, a leading provider of Digital Print Enhancement Solutions is looking for an R&D Press Operator.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the R&D machines
- Performing R&D tests including documentation
- Assembly of new parts and prototypes on the R&D machines
- Student for engineering degree – advantage
- Practical engineer in the field of mechanics, electronics or mechatronics – an advantage
- Experience in the industrial printing industry – strong advantage
- Team player, ability to work together with others.
- Ability to work in different projects at the same time.
- Good level of English, reading writing and speaking.
- Communication skills
- Flexible hours including evening shifts