Sales Manager Italy
About The Position
The Sales Manager Italy will be part of the Scodix EMEA sales team.
Scodix, the leading provider of digital print enhancement presses in the Graphic Arts industry, offers print service providers and converters the ability to add value to the products they provide to their customers. The company’s digital enhancement presses offer unmatched, high-quality enhancement capabilities that make the graphic communications printed product stand out and leave a lasting impression.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned direct accounts.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned direct accounts.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
· Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction from product support and service.
- Proven experience in selling capital equipment in the printing industry in Italy with significant success record – a must.
- Ability to travel extensively within Italy (70%-80% of the time).
- Self-motivated, dynamic with a strong desire to promote new technologies in the printing industry; ability to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent written, oral, communication and presentation skills
- Passionate and driven to make the sale - whatever it takes; to pursue prospects aggressively, and know how to qualify, develop, and close new business.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressures; highly organized and detail oriented.
- Result driven with strong follow up skills
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of peers, customers, partners and others.
- Acts with integrity at all times
- Experience working in a multinational company / environment - an advantage
- Academic education with an official degree in Graphic Arts – an advantage.
- Native Italian - a must.
- Fluent English - a must.