Customer Support Field Operations / Dispatch position
About The Position
1. Managing service calls
· Receive service calls from customers by phone, e-mail, and web.
· Open and close service calls in the ERP system and dispatch them accordingly.
· Schedule on-site visits at customers, flights, and hotels according to the support contract. Issue spare parts if needed.
· Follow up on Open Service Calls
· Follow up on spare parts that haven’t been returned to the warehouse
· Follow up on Time & Material customers that need to be invoiced
· Follow up on escalated calls.
· Scheduling Installations with the customers after receiving an order confirmation from the sales admin department.
· Coordinating proactive calls like FCO’s, PM, S/W updates, etc., with the CSE’s and the customers
2. Managing spare parts and ink orders:
· Receiving spare parts and ink orders from customers
· Entering the orders into the ERP system after checking the availability
· Expedite spare parts.
· Experience in CS processes (dispatching, orders, etc.)
· CRM/ERP experience - Must
· Priority experience – An advantage
· Presentation & training skills
· Service oriented.
· High level of English – a must
2. Personal Skills:
· Team player
· Analytic thinker
· Multitasking abilities
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a Global, matrix & complex environment