Israel Customer Support Department Responsibilities:
- Handling customer calls in Israel, from opening a service call, quoting, coordinating a service visit, closing the service call and issuing invoices.
- Responsible for local Customer support engineer’s administration including, scheduling, work schedules, logistic support, ordering spare parts, etc.
- Responsible for local customer service contracts including, negotiations, purchase at end of warranty period, renewal of contract and invoicing.
- On-going handling of customer spare parts orders including quotations, receiving orders, checking inventory, dispatch coordination and issuing invoices.
- Customer Support operation training for Distributor Engineers.
Global Operations Responsibilities:·
- Responsible for customer support global operations including writing and distributing work procedures, generating and analyzing reports, supporting the regional customer support managers and engineers logistically, service call management and ERP.
- Data control in the ERP system including, database management, sending reports to the local administrators on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Service training courses and ERP system courses for company engineers.
- Customer support ERP system admin – ongoing work, malfunctions, reports, etc.