ANTWERP, BELGIUM – March 16, 2017 – Scodix, the world’s leading provider of digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, today announces its attendance at Xeikon Café, from 28th to 31st March 2017.
With nine digital enhancement applications – all exhibited at Xeikon Café – to help printers address brand demand for aesthetic impact and increasing version changes, Scodix is paving the way in the adoption of digital technology for finishing. Helping printers gain a competitive edge by differentiating their offering and increasing profitability, the extended range of Scodix digital enhancements add value to the consumer experience.
Scodix GM EMEA & Co Founder, Eli Grinberg comments, “Scodix digital enhancement applications attract brands and consumers alike with their visual and tactile impact. Using digital technology allows brands to reduce their time to market, increase product variations and even personalise through variable data, all key differentiators for printers looking to maximise their profit margins and give themselves a true competitive edge. We are happy for the opportunity to present the Scodix advantages to the growing Xeikon community.”
Including the Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Enhancement Press with Foil and the Scodix E106 Digital Enhancement Press for the Folding Carton market, available from H2, 2017, the Scodix portfolio of presses are the only digital enhancement presses worldwide capable of producing nine different applications – and combinations of these applications – all on one system. Visitors to Xeikon Café will be able to experience each of these enhancement applications, they include:
- Scodix Foil: the Scodix Foil Station is an optional hardware module, that runs in-line with the Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Press, delivering unmatched foil enhancement capabilities
- Scodix Foil on Foil: this option enables unique special effects, unavailable on any other system, compiling different foils on foil, and a variety of Scodix Sense features, to achieve numerable texture effects
- Scodix SPOT: a selective spot varnish for short to medium runs, Scodix SPOT digitally recreates the effect of traditional analogue flat varnishes, without the setup time or mess
- Scodix Metallic: allows users to enhance print with metallic colouring by simply utilizing the CMYK colour process of Scodix SENSE
- Scodix Glitter: Scodix Rainbow is the world’s first in-house digital inkjet glittering station that produces the Scodix Digital-Glittering experience
- Scodix VDE: Scodix variable data enhancements accentuate personalised digital print – or provide impact as standalone finishing customised for each print
- Scodix Braille: the innovative Scodix Inkjet-Braille solution is designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people around the world, making the service more accessible for short-run production
- Scodix Cast&Cure: empowering Scodix Foil Station users, Scodix Cast&Cure creates a high-impact 3D holographic effect, bringing a whole new dimension, and value proposition, to print projects
- Scodix Crystals: replacing the manual placement of chaton, costume jewellery, or crystals on products such as greeting cards and brochures, Scodix Crystals adds a colourful and reflective sparkle
See Scodix at Xeikon Café from 28th to 31st March 2017, at Xeikon’s headquarters, Antwerp, Belgium.
Scodix Foil finishing
Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Enhancement Press with Foil Station
Scodix Ltd. is a leading provider of digital print enhancement presses for the Graphic Arts industry, giving print service providers and converters real, measurable added value to the products they deliver to their customers. Scodix gives you the tools you need to expand your product portfolio to put you one step ahead of the competition. Through our Scodix S Series, Scodix Ultra series, and Scodix E106™ press, we offer a range of applications including: Scodix Sense™ with exceptional tactile results for embosomed effects, Scodix Foil™ utilizing all types of foil, Scodix Spot™ for silkscreen effects, Scodix VDP/VDE™ (with barcode) for personalization, and Scodix Metallic™, Scodix Glitter™ and Scodix Braille™. What’s more, all Scodix applications are manufactured on a single Scodix digital enhancement press.
The company’s aim is to lead print enhancement into the digital age and to be known for its passion and commitment to providing what our customers need the most – true brand differentiation for today’s highly competitive printing environment.
Marketing Director at Scodix
Tel: +972-(3)-9033371 (Ext.202)
Bespoke for Scodix
Tel: +44 (0) 1737 215 200